Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miracles that make our eyes open to the beauty of this life.

I think my journey at this point of my life is to make my eyes open that I might see the magnitude of blessings all around me.  The last few years have been very hard for our family. There were times that I wanted to give up and I had a hard time seeing the good that surrounded me.  I know because of the love that the Savior has for me that he sent people in my life to support me, to be my example, and to be my friends. Since the miracle of having my daughter, Grace, I can now see with a clearer view.  I know that both Bryleigh and Grace are my personal miracles.  Because of them I can find more beauty in each passing day and I am so much more thankful for the little moments in my life.  I relish in time that I get to spend with my family.  Most of all is the time spent snuggling together as a family.
Bryleigh has always had such a sweet spirit about her.  She can bring so much joy and laughter to all that are in her presence.  What a gift she is to our family and all who she surrounds herself with.
Grace is my gift of hope.  Her name was given to her for a special reason.  It was only by the "grace" of God that she came to our family.  Eight long years we awaited her arrival.  At last she came! The joy and the testament that prayers are answered, and that miracles due occur bore witness in my heart but also of those who shared in this journey with us.  She is still so brand new at 3 months that I know that she still isn't too far from Heaven and I feel such peace when she is in my arms.
Being a mother and wife is the greatest blessing that I could have ever dreamed possible.  A love so great that words could never do them justice.  A blessing so great that no money could ever buy.  Family is the most cherished blessing one could ever desire.  How very thankful I am for mine.  I am so thankful for my family both near or far.  Great is the love that is shared that miles can never surpass. I count myself as blessed to also have friends that have become as my family.  I know they were put into my life for reasons unseen upon first glace.  As time unfolds I count them as not only family but angels here on earth sent to help me on my journey.  There are so many things in this life that we can look at and see the bad.  I am thankful to be blessed to have my eyes opened to the truly great and marvelous things of this world in which I can find cause to rejoice.